- Cisco Network Local Academy
CISCO NETWORK LOCAL ACADEMY
IFET is the Recognised Local Academy to conduct Cisco Networking Academy courses. Cisco Networking Academy is an IT skills and career building program for learning institutions and individuals worldwide. More than 5.5 million people have joined the Networking Academy and become a force for change in the global economy since 1997. Our courses help students develop technical mastery and build critical thinking and problem-solving skills needed to succeed. We invest in global research to identify where new jobs are growing and the skills employees need to do them.
OBJECTIVES OF LOCAL ACADEMY
Cisco Networking Academy identifies and develops the skills people and businesses need to thrive in a changing economy. We work with educators, employers, and technology experts to create courses that prepare students for the future. The Networking Academy curriculum is delivered online using a proprietary learning platform to our academy. Cisco provides the curriculum, learning platform, and support resources. Our College institutions hire instructors, provide equipment, and enroll students.
- The Networking Academy curriculum is delivered online using a proprietary learning platform in partnership with local learning institutions.
- An engaging, up-to-date curriculum created by experts in technology and instructional design.
- Hands-on labs and online activities for the practical application of learned skills.
- Cisco Packet Tracer, a network configuration simulation tool, used for teaching, gaming, and team building.
- Instructor guides, community forums, and professional development support instructors.
- Innovative online assessments include embedded activities, simulations, text questions, and performance-based reviews.